DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Yeah, same with me. If I game during the mornings, well then I work the afternoon and evening. So whatever time slot fits you most comfortably and I'll get as close to it as I can
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Also available for a weekend morning slot... As for APs... what is being considered?

Hi
    I'd be interested in playing. I'm in N America but fairly flexible as to time as long as it isn't the middle of the night for me or on Mondays also fairly flexible as to what we play as long as it starts low level.

So I think as far as me running a game, I am going to plan for a Wednesday night EST around 6PM to 10 PM. As far as AP, I'd like to run Curse of the Crimson Throne. Any takers on this one? Micky is this too late for you?
    Rogue AKA jinxie
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    So I think as far as me running a game, I am going to plan for a Wednesday night EST around 6PM to 10 PM. As far as AP, I'd like to run Curse of the Crimson Throne. Any takers on this one? Micky is this too late for you?
    Rogue AKA jinxie
    Any chance of that shifting one hour later? I'd love to take you up on that one, but that time is exactly when I get off work.

Wednesday's would work for me, starting at either 6:00 or 7:00 EST. The Crimson Throne is also fine.

That time could work for me as well, Rogue. Any more details as to house rules, 3pp stuff allowed?

House rules are 25 point buy, max hp at leveling. Cleric healing spells and Wizards Magic missile spells automatically do max. Works for enemies as well. Be warned. Basic races and classes, ask for more exotic races. No gunslingers. Have a character advancement plan in mind, and if you want or need Ideas, please ask!! I am the GM, my job is to help your character be the best and have the most memorable game ever. Aasimar Tiefling and those classes are definitely a go. Mages should know counter spelling and sometimes Psionics are allowed. Game by game basis. Can be discussed. And again Feel free to ask any questions, I am here to help. Beginners and experienced are welcome!!
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Definitely sounds good to me...
    Would like to play a wizard... Have to think about archetype and race. Any others ready to join me?
    How about downtime (for crafting and such)?
    Flaws for feats? Drawbacks?
    Last edited by Grey Mage; March 28th, 2024 at 03:52.

Any chance of a Discord conversation to discuss characters and character development? I think it would work better if all players could share their PC concept to ensure we have all bases covered. And yes, I would like to join the party.

Thread Information