5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Pathfinder 1E- Looking to play and can GM as well

Hello all, My name is Michael. I was looking to play Pathfinder 1E. I don't mind being a player or a GM though I am a relatively new GM. If I was too GM I would likely to be running Carrion Crown. Thank you

What day/time/time zone are you looking at? And is Carrion Crown your
    only option? Thanks.

Hello there! If you end up running a game, I'm definitely interested. I'm available any evening except Thursdays, from about 6pm to midnight (CST).
    Last edited by Cortillaen; March 5th, 2024 at 05:04.

I would be willing to run a game, what is your preferred campaign or is homebrew ok? And what day and time works best?
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

id be intested if we could get it to be sometime between monday - Wednesday

Also very interested getting into a game... Really open to almost any of the APs. Flexible as to day/time. I am EST zone.

Would be interested in a Wednesday night Pathfinder 1e AP, but not Carrion Crown (already played it).

Count me in for PF1. I'm also open to Mon-Wed.

Update

Hello Everyone! Thank you all for the responses.

I should have specified that I am running on Australian Eastern Daylight Time (soon to be Australian Eastern Standard Time). So for that reason, timing will be a little bit difficult. I will likely be looking to run the game on a weekend, so it will be morning for me and evening for those on CST or EST.

As for the choice of AP, I'm not limited to Carrion Crown. I am also very interested in running Hell's Rebels but I am very much open to any suggestions and will choose which AP based on what people want to play most.

Regards,
    MickySmicky

Hello Rogue!

I have no preference for a campaign and Homebrew would be absolutely perfect. My current time zone is Australian Eastern Daylight Time so evening for CST and EST is the morning of the next day for me. I'm not fussy about when you choose to play, if I have to stay up past midnight I would be more than happy too.

Regards,
    MickySmicky

Thread Information