STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: two rulesets

two rulesets

Hi,
    since I brought the official ruleset I have the same two rulesets appearing in the rulesets list when I want to create a campaign.
    How can I get rid of the non official one, I can't find it in rulesets nor vault.
    Thanks.

I don't have this product but the store says that the core rules (which includes the ruleset as far as I can see) should be in your vault at IPFGSDLSECORE.dat. So you could try deleting that file and update FG. Since there should only be one I'm not sure where the other one is but possibly in your rulesets folder although I don't know what the product name could be. You could just delete or rename the entire rulesets folder and update. Another possibility is that there's something in the Forge; so check that and unsubscribe to any ruleset there.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks, found it.
    It was the Forge ruleset by Damned.

done, thanks.

Thread Information