Starfinder Playlist

New Error During Loading

After a recent update, i'm now getting the below error when FGU is loading. I have disabled all extensions. I looked at the .lua file it references but I'm not sure what could be wrong. Has anyone else seen this and have any fixes?

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_dice.lua:]:44:getDiceInfo: Invalid parameter 1

Thanks in advance...

Make sure you don't have any unpack rulesets(Specifically CoreRPG) and try updating again.

Quote Originally Posted by L4wful3vil View Post
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_dice.lua:]:44:getDiceInfo: Invalid parameter 1
    There is no getDiceInfo call at line 44 in the current CoreRPG live version of this file, which suggests you're running an older version of CoreRPG. Check what @ju95 mentions above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you still have issues after checking the CoreRPG ruleset, please recreate the issue, compile your logs and post them here. Information on how to compile the FG logs can be found in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs Use option #3 after recreating the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have a campaign that is giving this error. I created a new campaign for pathfinder 1e and it is not giving this error.
    I don't have any folders in the ruleset folder. I've turned off all extensions and the error still happens.
    I even deleted everything from the ruleset folder and did an update to no avail.
    I unloaded all the modules as well.
    All I can think of is that there is something in the db.xml file that is causing this. This campaign worked fine last night. I ran updates this morning and now I am getting this error message.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    I have a campaign that is giving this error. I created a new campaign for pathfinder 1e and it is not giving this error.
    I don't have any folders in the ruleset folder. I've turned off all extensions and the error still happens.
    I even deleted everything from the ruleset folder and did an update to no avail.
    I unloaded all the modules as well.
    All I can think of is that there is something in the db.xml file that is causing this. This campaign worked fine last night. I ran updates this morning and now I am getting this error message.
    Please recreate the error and then compile the logs (using Method #3) and post the resulting ZIP file. Details on how to compile the logs can be found in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs

I responded to the support ticket that was sent in, and provided an updated CampaignRegistry.lua file to get rid of the error for now. Somehow, a die type ("dF") was being referenced in the campaign registry that does not exist in Pathfinder; and I don't think there's a way to add that without extension or copying from another campaign.

I'll look at adjusting the code to quietly ignore in a future release.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I responded to the support ticket that was sent in, and provided an updated CampaignRegistry.lua file to get rid of the error for now. Somehow, a die type ("dF") was being referenced in the campaign registry that does not exist in Pathfinder; and I don't think there's a way to add that without extension or copying from another campaign.

I'll look at adjusting the code to quietly ignore in a future release.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks I'll look for your email.

Thread Information