FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP 5E 5 Players needed Sundays 7 PM EST

FG License: Ultimate. Players only need free.
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Sunday 7 PM to 11 PM EST
    If new game, planned start date: March 3rd
    Frequency: Weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
    Main Language used: English
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on players but would try keep a balance
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need 5 Players
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 standard starting equipment

Details of your scenario: Starting with dragon of icespire peak then going into homebrew.

Hello,
    I am interested in playing and would love to learn more about your playstyle, attitude on different rules, and overall vibe to see if we would be a good match as player and DM.

About me: I am in my 40s and have been playing D&D for about 4 years and should have no issues with that schedule. I may be occasionally late due to family responsiblities, but I would make sure the table is aware of any absence in advance as that is polite.
    My belief is that the goal of the game is for everyone to have fun, including the DM, and that we are all working together to enable that fun, which is one of the reasons I want to know more about your table and how you run the game.
    I am fine with homebrew and other modifications to the rules as long as they are consistent and everyone is aware of them. And if they need to be changed (which is normal as a game evolves) that it involves discussion so everyone can have a chance to say their thoughts and be aware of what the changes will be.

Hey,
    I have some experience being a DM but not alot so i haven't really settled into a specific style yet. I do have 6 years of experience with D&D 5E as a player. For rules i try to stick to rules as written. i'm not gonna be out to get you but i wont pull punches. I’m not one of those DMs that try to win over you. Something’s may be hard some easy but it will be played straight hoping you guys win.

If you have any other questions just ask. i will also be sending a PM with a link to the discord server if you want to join the game.
    Last edited by Darian; February 23rd, 2024 at 23:34.

Thread Information