DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Need 3-4 players, Friday night 7pm GMT UK for 5e Tyranny of Dragons.

FG License: GM has ultimate, so you can use free or above.
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: UK GMT
    Day of week and time: Fridays 7pm
    If new game, planned start date: Probably Mid March by the time everything is ready.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-3 hrs per session, weekly
    Term: Finish the campaign and decide what to do from there.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Main Language used: English
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Module looks to be combat heavy but can adjust if players want to.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Already have 2 need 3-4 more(?)
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting at level 1.
    Character restrictions: Official sources only please.

Details of your scenario:
    Will be running Tyranny of Dragons.
    Note:
    Two of the players, myself and my wife are in our 50's and would be more comfortable with mature players... But...
    the other player we already have is our teenage son for this reason we would like players who can keep it "reasonably" family friendly.

I have DM'ed before but never using fantasy grounds so you also need to be prepared for teething troubles/learning curve.

Hi LordSpod.
    Tyranny of Dragons is a campaign I missed out on when it just came out.
    Is Friday your only available day?

Hi LordSpod,

I'd be really keen, if you open to a almost noob DnD player, and complete noob to Fantasy Grounds. I promise I'm a quick learner though.
    I've played Pathfinder 1e several years ago in person, and have seen quite a bit of DnD online.

its a bit early in the day for me but i could pull it if you are ok with a time difference

Liam

Hi, I would be up for a game! I've always wanted to try DnD, played many other RPG systems. that time works well for me.

I'm interested if there's still room.

I'd be interested. It's afternoon my time, but I'm a stay at home dad, so it works well.

Hi LordSpod,

I'm interested if you still have a spot. I'm 36 and based in the Netherlands.
    I took a break after my last campaign completed but now I am ready to start again. I've got a few years of experience as both a player and GM, having run a couple of short campaigns.

Cheers,
    Manuel

Hi,

One of the players who started this has had to drop out so we have a place available id anyone is interested. We are only four sessions in so you won't have missed out on too much so far.

Please not that the game is now starting at 7.30pm GMT (8.30 BST).

Thread Information