DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Assets dublilcated

Hi everyone,
    Maybe someone can help me. I created a new campaign and, since I already had a campaign that I wanted to continue playing with a new group, I copied the entire campaign folder and transferred it to the new campaign (all old files were overwritten). I don't know why, but now all assets are duplicated. However, when I open the campaign folder, the assets are only present once in the new campaign folder. I assumed until now that the image folder in a campaign works independently from the other campaigns and I am confused why I have all assets duplicated. The duplication of course also leads to a slowdown.
    Can anyone help me with this problem? I have attached screenshots.
    It is a 5E campaign.
    Thank you in advance.
    Max

Perhaps I suck, but I can`t figure out how to upload images. Just imagine, all Assets in FG doubled / Tokens as well, not the Data Folder (why I don´t know).
    All the Images in Image Folder in the new Campaign folder are not doubled.

Where did the assets come from in the first place? If, for example, you created a module and opened the module in the same campaign you exported it from you'd have duplicates of everything (not just assets, but NPCs, items, stories etc). It's possible that when you copied it over you created a new folder within the images folder. I can't be certain because it depends on exactly where the images were to start with and how you copied the campaign over.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I copied the entire old campaign folder and jsut copy pasted it in the new campaign folder overwriting everything in the new camapign folder

It worked! I had created a module and opened the module in the same campaign. I did not laod it so I didn`T think it would work like that. Thank you very much, Closed

Thread Information