Game: D&D 5e
Platform: Fantasy Grounds Unity
Experience: Any
Location/Time Zone: EST
Schedule: Flexible
# Players: 1-6
Requires: Discord & Fantasy Grounds Unity Demo
Cost: $10/player/session (paid via PayPal, I usually ask that players pay ahead one month at a time, but I can be flexible). One shots or short games (a handful of sessions) to complete a short adventure are $15/session/player
Session Length: Usually around 3 hours

Greetings. My name is Tedd (WildKnight) and I've been playing and running various RPGs including versions of Dungeons & Dragons since 1991. I'm looking for groups or individuals willing to group up who are looking to play adventures with a knowledgeable and experienced Dungeon Master. I think of myself as a story-oriented DM and I'm known to make frequent changes to published material, usually for the purpose of making the game or story more interesting and/or fun.

Availability (All Times EST)
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday I am available to start sessions any time from 9AM until Noon (sessions have to end by or around 3PM). I can make Tuesday available for these times as well.

I can also run games later (in my time zone) starting at 9:30 PM and running until midnight(ish) on any week day.

Below is a list of adventures I own and am willing to run, based on group preference (games marked with * come highly recommended by me)
Baldur's Gate: Descent in Avernus
Candlekeep Mysteries (series of vaguely connected short adventures)
Curse of Strahd*
Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen*
Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frost Maiden
Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel (another series of vaguely connected short adventures)
Lost Mine of Phandelver (levels 1 - 5 only, but a fantastic way to introduce new players to the game)
Princes of the Apocalypse
Rage of Demons: Out of the Abyss
Storm King's Thunder
Tales of the Yawning Portal* (unconnected shorter adventures, all updated 5e versions of older adventures, HIGHLY recommended by me. I can weave a narrative to connect the adventures if the players wish)
Tomb of Annihilation
Waterdeep: Dragon Heist* (only levels 1 - 5)