DICE PACKS BUNDLE

5e Dice Modifiers Not Showing

Hello,

Since I started my new campaign, neither I nor my players have been able to see the dice modifiers or totals in the chat. I have updated FG several times and this issue has never gone away - is this something silly like I've forgotten to check a box in Options or something? Tried adding images but I'm not sure if they attached properly. Kinda new to this in case you couldn't tell!

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums.

The first thing to check is whether an extension might be interfering. Test in a new campaign without any extensions to see if the problem still exists or not. If it doesn't then it is most likely an extension that is the issue.

The DM should always see dice modifiers and totals; so if you aren't seeing these as DM then something is wrong. If it is only your players that aren't seeing these then you could have the show DM rolls switched to off or Show results to clients switched to off; or a combination of those two being on or off. Setting either of these options will not affect what the DM sees.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello! Just adding my voice that I ran a new campaign last night and the modifiers weren't showing up to me or the players. They show up in the calculations and results though.

Quote Originally Posted by MattNance View Post
    Hello! Just adding my voice that I ran a new campaign last night and the modifiers weren't showing up to me or the players. They show up in the calculations and results though.
    Can you post a screenshot. Dice modifiers and totals are showing for me.

Image.jpg
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello, I'm having the same problem. Sometimes the modifiers add, but don't show or calculate. Most of the times, modifiers doen't even add.
    I dont use any mod besides the original modules I buy on Steam
    FGU modifiers not working.jpg

Change or unload the game theme. It worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by danielghost View Post
    Hello, I'm having the same problem. Sometimes the modifiers add, but don't show or calculate. Most of the times, modifiers doen't even add.
    I dont use any mod besides the original modules I buy on Steam
    FGU modifiers not working.jpg
    This looks theme related. Make sure you test with no extensions (including themes). Also make sure you only enable one theme otherwise they’ll interfere with one another.

Thread Information