DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Here is a great tribute for the man:

https://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0536.html

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Sad news, one of my true heroes.

It took me a couple of days but I finally found a way to pay tribute to the man. For anyone that's interested, I created a shirt that features a poem I wrote and a picture of all of the books by Gygax that I had used when I first started playing, and that were coincidently passed down to me by my mother who introduced me to the game.

If anyone knows of one, I'm looking for a company or group that promotes gaming in education or as part of building stronger families to donate any proceeds to. If you know of one please point me in their direction.

If you're interested in the shirt, you can see it here.
    Light text on Dark shirt
    Dark text on Light shirt

Penny-Arcade had an excellent tribute on the day after he passed:

A day to remember

Do you remember the first time you held dice, or opened the old three-ring binders? The imagination of youth. It is a sad week for gamers. I wish well for family, friends, and fans.

I did find a tribute site for Gary Gygax for devolopers of roleplaying games or roleplay systems. I found it quite delightful. I am going to sign-up to show respect.

https://www.gygaxgamers.com

May the legend live on,

D20

Quote Originally Posted by sloejack
    It took me a couple of days but I finally found a way to pay tribute to the man. For anyone that's interested, I created a shirt that features a poem I wrote and a picture of all of the books by Gygax that I had used when I first started playing, and that were coincidently passed down to me by my mother who introduced me to the game.

If anyone knows of one, I'm looking for a company or group that promotes gaming in education or as part of building stronger families to donate any proceeds to. If you know of one please point me in their direction.

If you're interested in the shirt, you can see it here.
    Light text on Dark shirt
    Dark text on Light shirt
    Unfortunately I know of no such thing in the US. Here in Denmark, I do know of schools who have "classes" in RPG's (one of my friends here teaches such a class).

I would suggest approaching a public library or something...

In any case tho - it trully is a sad year for gamers. Gary passing away, and Eric Wujik also leaving us...

RIP Gary...you will be missed deeply.
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information