STAR TREK 2d20

Pathfinder AURA Codinng Effects

There are several spells I have been trying to code the past few days without much sucess. I thought I would start a thread were people could share coding for spells that worked for them.

A couple spells I have tried but failed on are

Arcane Concardance

Black Tentacles

Blade Barrier

Paladins Aura of Courage (partial) I can get a +4 to will save just cant get it to only work on fear effects. I have the color extenstion so you may wish to remove that if you dont have colored aura's (Pally of Sarenrae ergo yellow aura)
    AURA: 10 ally,color[yellow]; Aura of Courage;IF:FACTION(!self); SAVE: 4 wil

Please feel free to share sucesses and failures on this thread and hopefully everyone profits by it.

I've moved this thread from the Extensions forum to the Pathfinder 1st Edition forum. The Extensions forum is for people posting (sharing) FG extensions which modify base FG ruleset code.

You may be interested in this thread regarding coding effects: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ns-amp-Answers
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Might I suggest this post (you and I have the same idea) there is an aura answer there that may help. Linking to the spell effect on AoN or a direct copy/paste of the spell makes giving help faster.

I am trying to put answered effects in the second post

If you don't post there, I will get back to this probably tomorrow
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thanks seems like great minds think alike or in my case a fool who never differs

Thread Information