5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    You guys replaced chapter jpg images with webp files? Why? (don't bother answering that)
    Every image was changed to webp. It's faster and easier to do that and then globally replace all of the links to .webp in the db.xml of the campaign file.
    Last edited by ju95; February 25th, 2024 at 20:08.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Every image was changed to webp. It's faster and easier to do that and then globally replace all of the links to .webp in the db.xml of the campaign file.
    I did say don't bother answering, but since you did, I'm glad Smiteworks Faster and Easier was more important than customer game disruption for a thing that is not out out yet. Cheers.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    I did say don't bother answering, but since you did, I'm glad Smiteworks Faster and Easier was more important than customer game disruption for a thing that is not out out yet. Cheers.
    Leaving the prep work until after the thing was released would mean there would be nothing for users to work with when it is released. The changes to modules were not trivial. Iíve been working on this for the last six weeks so that you can take advantage of the new features when itís released without moaning your face off.

If you want to post the xml file for Dungeon of the Mad Mage here Iíll fix it for you.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Actually, doing all of the images is easier for users, since all we have to do is a single find & replace. No need to figure out which ones need to be updated and which ones don't. Just do all of them found inside the moduledb xml.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Actually, doing all of the images is easier for users, since all we have to do is a single find & replace. No need to figure out which ones need to be updated and which ones don't. Just do all of them found inside the moduledb xml.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Leaving the prep work until after the thing was released would mean there would be nothing for users to work with when it is released. The changes to modules were not trivial. I’ve been working on this for the last six weeks so that you can take advantage of the new features when it’s released without moaning your face off.

If you want to post the xml file for Dungeon of the Mad Mage here I’ll fix it for you.
    Nope. Thank you for the kind offer, but I have altered many of the maps, simply replacing ALL jpg's with webp removes all My customized map files for 13 dungeon levels. (Yes, I tried it) I have to replace JUST the files I did not build new map layers for.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Thread Information