FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: GI Joe?

GI Joe?

Does anyone know if we're going to be getting GI Joe as well (and I guess the other two...but mainly interested in Joe).

GI Joe is being worked on right now and will be following Transformers. After that Power Rangers will be next.
    "If you love it, mod it."
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkonian View Post
    GI Joe is being worked on right now and will be following Transformers. After that Power Rangers will be next.
    Sweet, thanks. (As you can probably guess I'm going to be running a Transformers/GI Joe campaign....we hefty influence from the new comic series')

Blog Entries
    The NPCs look so good. It brings back memories and should be a blast to play.

I'm assuming you can play GI Joe and Transformers together similar to how you can play Vampire and Werewolf for the WOD 5e ruleset? I suuuure hope so. :-D Also, 'cause I gotta be annoying, is there any timetable when GI Joe will be available? ALSO ALSO I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "Attack Prompts" in the combat tracker and I wish more rulesets had it in them. Also glad to see vehicles can be dropped right into the combat tracker..something the Traveller rule set hasn't been able to implement yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightchilde2 View Post
    I'm assuming you can play GI Joe and Transformers together similar to how you can play Vampire and Werewolf for the WOD 5e ruleset? I suuuure hope so. :-D Also, 'cause I gotta be annoying, is there any timetable when GI Joe will be available? ALSO ALSO I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "Attack Prompts" in the combat tracker and I wish more rulesets had it in them. Also glad to see vehicles can be dropped right into the combat tracker..something the Traveller rule set hasn't been able to implement yet.
    The plan is to have them able to be played together, but we have to finish GI JOE first.
    GI JOE is already going through the process of having records, origins, roles, and the reference manual put together.
    Once this is done, I can work on creating anything the two rulesets would need to be played at the same time.
    We are also working on the default skin of the project.
    So it's close, but not here yet. And when it comes out it may be only GI JOE until an update links them.
    That gives people time to at least have it and play with it as quickly as possible.
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Any updates on GI Joe and on some of those bug reports (like the misspelling of Technologist and the ability to remove accidentally-added Perks)? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightchilde2 View Post
    Any updates on GI Joe and on some of those bug reports (like the misspelling of Technologist and the ability to remove accidentally-added Perks)? Just curious.
    We started testing GI JOE last week. I have a couple of bugs on my plate this week for it. After that, we'll do a few more rounds until we're happy with it and it'll get released after that.

I thought the misspelling of Technologist and removing perks issues were already pushed out. If they're not, then they will be when I finish up this week. It will be a very big update for E20Core and E20Transformers as well as the upcoming E20GIJOE rulesets.

I'm currently working on Cross-Play between GI JOE and Transformers right now. Each ruleset will be able to recognize if you have modules from the other, and if they do, then you can create that type of character sheet. Otherwise it will just create the default character sheet for that ruleset.
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkonian View Post
    We started testing GI JOE last week. I have a couple of bugs on my plate this week for it. After that, we'll do a few more rounds until we're happy with it and it'll get released after that.

I thought the misspelling of Technologist and removing perks issues were already pushed out. If they're not, then they will be when I finish up this week. It will be a very big update for E20Core and E20Transformers as well as the upcoming E20GIJOE rulesets.

I'm currently working on Cross-Play between GI JOE and Transformers right now. Each ruleset will be able to recognize if you have modules from the other, and if they do, then you can create that type of character sheet. Otherwise it will just create the default character sheet for that ruleset.
    Removing perks issues are fixed! YAAAY! Technologist is still showing on my end as Technologest. :-D

Thread Information