DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP: The One Ring 2e - Monday nights EST - Late February

Hi there,

I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in a short TOR 2e campaign to help me get comfortable with both the ruleset and the FGU extension very kindly provided by Valarian.

I'm still in the process of building up the extension with what I'll need for the game and integrating some sound.

I'm looking at Monday Feb. 26th at 7 pm EST for our start date with a session 0 sometime before. The adventure will last four three-hour sessions.

I've already made the character sheets for my four player-heroes so hopefully we'll get to play with four players but two players will be sufficient.

Reply below if interested.

Hello, do you have any requirements to participate in this campaign?mario games

Hey Ben!

No requirements at all except being available Monday Feb. 26th at 7 pm EST and the three following Mondays.

Knowledge of the system is not at all required.

I really appreciate you showing interest!

Dboi

im interested

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboi135 View Post
    Hi there,

I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in a short TOR 2e campaign to help me get comfortable with both the ruleset and the FGU extension very kindly provided by Valarian.

I'm still in the process of building up the extension with what I'll need for the game and integrating some sound.

I'm looking at Monday Feb. 26th at 7 pm EST for our start date with a session 0 sometime before. The adventure will last four three-hour sessions.

I've already made the character sheets for my four player-heroes so hopefully we'll get to play with four players but two players will be sufficient.

Reply below if interested.
    i would like to know more. ive never played dnd before but would very much like to get into it

Hey travdar,

So, to get a chance to master the rules and tweak the FG extension of The One Ring 2e, I made-up a four-session mini-campaign.

The characters are already built and ready to go and I provide the player portion of the rulebook on my Guilded server.

No prior experience needed. Just pick a character and enjoy the ride!

Thread Information