STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 15 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Crypt of the Devil Lich bugs

I apologize that this has happened and will jump on fixing it asap. This has been out for a while without these issues, and we likely introduced the bug with our last patch. Again, we are sorry and will get out another patch soon.

Sincerely,
    Garner Andrews
    Chaotic Good Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    The image is called "Princeps-Kovik" in NPCs - "D&D Baldur's Gate Descent into Avernus"

Thanks!
    Found it - not sure why I couldn't find it last night. At any rate this one is too complex to fix so I've replaced the image entirely. This and Ragga are fixed and should get updated soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

(The Crypt of the Devil Lich) The module was recently unlocked, and I believe this is where some of the errors must have popped up. Before it was unlocked all the handout links were working correctly. I am glad someone else posted, cause I thought my copy was broken cause of me. haha
    ~Drake

The image for The Kraken is missing from MCDM - Flee Mortals Reference Manual.

Thanks I'll see that the developer is informed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

5E Player's Handbook
    Race > Dragonborn > Other > Age: "Live to be around 8O." Looks like an "O" in 80 instead of a zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    5E Player's Handbook
    Race > Dragonborn > Other > Age: "Live to be around 8O." Looks like an "O" in 80 instead of a zero.
    Noted, thanks.

I have been playing Storm Lord's Wrath (the first add-on to the Dragon of Icespire Peak Essentials Kit adventure) and have noticed a few minor errors.

Story entry 07.30: a star spawn mangler encounter is referenced in the text but not provided.
    Story entry 08.00: "...the final quest: "Thunder Caves." Should be "Cliffs"
    Story entry 08.20: 2 hostile flail snails are provided in the encounter, but the text says that only one joins the fight.
    Story entry 09.54 4: "As a reward, the he gives..." (last paragraph before the Encounter).
    Story entry 10.20: very minor typo, "Storm Lord's Wrat h"

Thanks for the report. I'll inform the developer.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Vehicle - Galley - Other Tab - Errant 'j' in the word 'the':

"Galleys are long vessels that rely on sails and sizable rowing crews to move. These ships can carry siege weapons and soldiers to war or transport large amounts of cargo for merchants. No matter thje ship's purpose, the crew almost always hires extra protection, since galleys make large, cargo-rich targets for pirates."

Thread Information