DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Paid] Looking for Players | Phandelver and Beyond | D&D 5e

Game: D&D 5e
    Group type: Online - Fantasy Grounds and Discord
    Experience: Veteran DM, players can bring any level of experience.
    Location/Timezone: I am in Australia, game is set for SAT 20/1/24 CET 21:30; EST 15:30; PST 12:30; ACDT SUN 21/1/24 7:00. Game is played fortnightly. Sessions are 3-3.5 hours long.
    Game style: Action filled game with a strong horror aspect and lots of opportunity for character development and roleplaying.
    Cost: $20 (USD) per player per session. Payment is processed by startplaying.games. 50% early bird discount applies for early bookings

Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk. Set on the Sword Coast of the Forgotten Realms, the characters will uncover malevolent cults, and dark secrets deep beneath the surface. Drawing upon the vast lore of the Forgotten Realms, play this new adventure from WoTC with added threats and evils. Learn why most people in the North never leave the safety of their towns, if their homes where ever really safe at all! Become a true hero in a land beset with danger. A fortnightly campaign designed to challenge and scare. Whilst the game is designed to scare, I run a chill and tolerant table open to all.

More information and sign-ups here https://startplaying.games/adventure...0j08jx6ba88h0s

StartPlaying is the largest online platform for players to find tabletop roleplaying games and professional GMs for any game system and any virtual tabletop! Players can check out a DM profile and reviews before booking, they also have great customer support should any problems occur. Need an account? Use this referral link and get $10 credit towards your first game: https://startplaying.games/referral/...13ma08nhefz5jq

Only need two more players to get the game started

Still looking for at least two more players to get this game started.

I'm really excited to run this adventure, I've got a large rogues gallery of Forgotten Realm villains popping in to keep things hectic and fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Wright View Post
    Still looking for at least two more players to get this game started.

I'm really excited to run this adventure, I've got a large rogues gallery of Forgotten Realm villains popping in to keep things hectic and fresh.survivor io
    Hi there, are you still looking for participants? I'm really excited about this game. If necessary, I can invite another friend to join.

Howdy, yep we are still looking for more players. If you and your friend join we will be ready to start this weekend

Still looking for players, only one more player needed and we can start.

Book your place with this link https://startplaying.games/adventure...0j08jx6ba88h0s and you can be playing this weeked: Next session is SAT 17/2/24 CET 21:30; EST 15:30; PST 12:30; ACDT SUN 18/2/24 7:00. Game is played fortnightly. Sessions are 3-3.5 hours long.

Things are going to get dark in the Forgotten Realms. An old power is about to be uncovered, and many malevolent forces will be converging to grab it for themselves. Stand against the odds, if you dare!

Thread Information