FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP Star Trek Adventures Shackleton Expanse campaign SAT 2.30 PM UTC

Ruleset: Star Trek Adventures

Name: Tides of the World [Shackleton Expanse campaign, USS Horizon (Nova class)]

Day/Time: Saturdays around 2.30 PM UTC

Frequency: Most weeks (the goal would be around 3-4 times per month).

Video/Voice/Text: Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT (free demo version is enough), audio and other communication over Discord, campaign management through Kanka

Total players: Currently four regular players (Science Officer, Chief of Security, CMO/Counselor and Main Engineer).

Players needed: We would be looking for one more regular player to be able to still run a game if one player cannot make it.

Era: The current date is 2372 (Generations would just have happened)

For new or experienced players.

We are running a campaign based on the Shackleton Expanse campaign book. The main theme of the campaign is the mystery of the Expanse. While there is an overarching arc, it is a sandbox in nature, with a lot of potential missions only outlined as mission briefs.

The campaign has somewhat slower pace and focuses primarily on RP with some task resolution and not a whole lot of combat.

Please note that as an RP-heavy campaign at times you will also need to be comfortable to only listen to a conversion without actively participating - though that also applies to the other players.

For more information (including how to apply) send me a message on Discord (search for the same username on the FG Discord; alternatively send me a DM here with your email included) and I can send you a pdf with the full details.

I will likely keep applications open for around a week.

New player in both Fantasy Grounds and Star Trek Adventures, would love to play, learn, have fun.
    DM me and let's talk!

Edward Benson

I'd be new to the game but have checked out the rules in the past and have been interested. I'd love to talk to you about your campaign and what your group is like. You can reach me here or on Discord where I am also JoeCold.

Ok JoeCold, I'll be creating a Discord account soon. right now at work. But thanks for responding. I don't have a group, yet. I'm still reading through the core book and found that I could play using Fantasy Grounds. Which I am also new to.
    ELB

OK, but just so both you and the OP know, I was replying to the OP.

I just sent messages to both of you (either a Discord message or a FG DM).

Ugh, my apologies, but when I first saw this post, I googled the time change and must have accidentally entered your session time as 2:30 Am. Your actual time is, I'm afraid, an untenable time for me. Good luck with your campaign and have fun!

Thread Information