5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Custom Subclass Spellcasting Feature

I am trying to convert a custom fighter subclass that uses a different spellcasting spell slot progression than other classes/subclasses. Is there any way to automate this?

I feel like there should be a tab next to the Features tab with a toggle on button and called Spellcasting where you toggle it on if you want the subclass to have spellcasting, and then a table where you can just manually enter the spell slot progression.

There is the option of manually changing spell slots in the actions tab, but I'm trying to get this happening automatically like Eldritch Knight or Arcane Trickster for example do on level up.

There isn't an automatic way to change the spell slot progression. If you want a different progression from the standard (full caster/half caster/1/3 caster) then you would need to write an extension to do it automatically.

Otherwise your only option is to use preparation mode once the character gets their spellcasting feature to manually add in the number of spell slots at each level up.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information