DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Rolling abilities

I have a solarian in my party and we are struggling with getting his shield and sword abilities to roll as his actions. Is there an easy way which I cant work out or do you have to fudge it onto the actions tab?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The Solarian from Starfinder? Are you using a 2e conversion of some kind?

Im using the 2e version that I bought from Fantasy Grounds

Do you have a link to the specific product?

Starfinder 2e isn't out yet and as far as I am aware there is not an official 2e version of the Solarian right now.

That said I'm pretty familiar with the PF2e ruleset and can probably help you set up whatever you are trying to set up - I'm just trying to see the specific thing you are trying to set up, if that makes sense.

It does. I will log onto my other computer when I finish work and give you better details. Any help would be great as we are having fun playing starfinder instead of dnd 5e yet having a few issues with fantasy grounds

Quote Originally Posted by xxMonkey81xx View Post
    Any help would be great as we are having fun playing starfinder instead of dnd 5e yet having a few issues with fantasy grounds
    If you are actually playing Starfinder, rather than Pathfinder 2e (which is what this forum is for) you probably want to post in the Starfinder forum, here:

Fantasy Grounds Starfinder Forum

Thread Information