FG Spreadshirt Swag

Category Unlisted Product?

What does it mean when your Forge item has this tag?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Or it is no longer available maybe?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

They have both been updated just today. So maybe in review. Just couldn't find any mention of that status on the forums.

That is weird, looking closer at the item you only have the self referencing ruleset attached, as well as the Any tag. My guess is the Any tag, since that isn't technically a valid ruleset, is showing as unlisted when paired with something else? Do you know if removing the Any tag removes the unlisted product category? Let me know either way and I'll add it to the internal issue tracker.

So removing Any Ruleset fixed it for the Core Rulebook, but not for the system. Should the system reference itself? Or is could that cause issues?

Quote Originally Posted by mbielaczyc View Post
    So removing Any Ruleset fixed it for the Core Rulebook, but not for the system. Should the system reference itself? Or is could that cause issues?
    Your core rulebook still has the Any tag on it, removing that should fix it.

Thread Information