DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

NOW AVAILABLE: Mysteries of the Ancients Module

Happy holidays all, my name is James and I am the converter for the Mongoose Traveller adventure module 'Mysteries of the Ancients'.

I wanted to let everyone know that it is now available in the Fantasy Grounds Store:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...GP40104TRVMG2E.

It is also available on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2732880.

This is the first full adventure that I have converted so I am pretty excited.

If you decide to pick it up and find anything that needs fixed issues, let me know in this thread and I will update the module.

Enjoy,
    Stargrove

Love it. The maps are especially great and helpful... one thing Traveler VTT has been bad at is battle maps. The story and items are really well done. Reminds of the old DOS game. Now i would really pay for third imperium vtt set!
    btw we need full space station battle maps and future city ones

Nice one - well done! What's next on the conversion list?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe, funny you should ask. If the FG folks can sort out the issues with the next module, then I already have that ready to submit.

Thank you. I try to build them as I would like to have the module so I can run it myself.

Awesome to see.

Thank you!
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Great job. I hope you are able to put out some more modules soon.

I had another one done and had started on a third when I was informed by the FG folks that Mongoose was taking the development in-house. So, I will not be doing any more modules for Traveller.

You should definitely ask at Mongoose. They use a lot of freelancers, you could be the in house person doing FG work.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    You should definitely ask at Mongoose. They use a lot of freelancers, you could be the in house person doing FG work.
    Agree 100%. Mongoose is so prolific that keeping pace on FGU has been a real issue for me - I'm constantly transferring pdfs to FGU.

Putting Mysteries on FGU is such good news - I was literally at the point of starting to do the same so this has saved me an absolute TON of work. Thank you so much. I will happily feed back anything I spot on the conversion.

As I was reading through Mysteries, I have been noting typos and errors for feeding back to Mongoose. Have you done this already?

Thread Information