Starfinder Playlist

Basic Fantasy RPG Anyone?

I have stumbled onto Basic Fantasy and really thinking of changing to it. I am so tired of 3.0 -> 3.5 -> 4.0 and WOTC in general. System looks good and seems to have an active community. Anyone else using it?

https://www.basicfantasy.org
    grider

Campaign World: Cthasia - The Ohne Islands
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    King's Library Hosting, Hosting-The way it's supposed to be.

Anyone?

BUMP!! BUMP!!
    grider

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I play Classic D&D just like that stuff you talk in here...its a little diferent but not much ohh and i have the ruleset lol eh eh
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven
    I play Classic D&D just like that stuff you talk in here...its a little diferent but not much ohh and i have the ruleset lol eh eh
    Tell me more of which you speak!!
    grider

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C&C is also popular. It's basically AD&D using 3.x Armor Class instead of THAC0. Here is a link to the company that publishes it: https://www.trolllord.com/newsite/cnc/index.html
    They have a free downloadable set of quickstart rules here: https://www.rpgnow.com/product_info....id=28543&it=1&
    Last edited by Griogre; February 27th, 2008 at 19:45.

Basic Fantasy is based on the rules of Classic D&D with some modifications on spells and character sheets nothing more i used to play Classic D&D and some time ago i found out this Basic Fantasy setting when i was looking for some adventures and like i said its almost the same thing
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

The `Basic Fantasy rpg' is a rip-off of Classic D&D; I will never play it, nor will I ever play Castles & Crusades.

P.S. Hi Blue Haven!

Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder
    The `Basic Fantasy rpg' is a rip-off of Classic D&D; I will never play it, nor will I ever play Castles & Crusades.

P.S. Hi Blue Haven!
    That´s the spirit!! i will send you the fix for the ruleset soon

I've seen the ruleset, bookmarked it. I thought it might be a nice, simple way to introduce my wife to RPGs. Haven't done anything with it yet though.

(Hey, Blue Haven...any chance that ruleset could sneak its way over to me? )
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Thread Information