FG Spreadshirt Swag

PF2 Legacy: Themes not supporting Action icons

Hello! Our group has decided to stay on Legacy rules through the remainder of our current campaign. We ran our first game post-Legacy-selection last night and noticed that the Action icons are no longer appearing in the FGU theme we use (Leather) - we get an empty rectangle instead. These were working fine before. I tested some other themes with mixed results (Dark looks good, Dungeon does not support). Not sure if this is related to the Legacy switch, but the timing is certainly suspicious. Thanks for any help!

Welcome to the FG forums.

Does the same thing occur with the remaster Pathfinder 2e (PFRPG2) ruleset?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi Trenloe - good question. I just opened a separate campaign in the remaster ruleset using Leather theme and the icons showed up as expected.

Thanks for confirming - I think I know what's causing this. We'll investigate a fix...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Pathfinder 2E rulesets require special font definitions in order to display the special characters like it does now. The standard themes will have to be updated to add PF2 (Legacy) ruleset support, which is technically a new ruleset. Unfortunately, the themes are currently in beta testing lockdown for upcoming changes, with a planned release in mid-late December.

Regards,
    JPG

Just closing this out: looks like the latest update did fix the font issue. Our preferred theme works great again. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Vortiger View Post
    Just closing this out: looks like the latest update did fix the font issue. Our preferred theme works great again. Thank you!
    That's great - thanks for letting us know. And thanks again for reporting the issue initially.

Thread Information