DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Regardless, i appreciate someone tackling this needed extension. I look FW to it working and can wait until then.

Im not sure what Im doing wrong. It gives me a handler error everytime I use any drop down and in the choose shape dropdown there is nothing to choose. Am I not loading something properly?

Have you loaded any modules such as the DMG or MM. Without a module loaded there is no data to make into a list.
    FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: -5 EST/EDT

Yes, I have modules open, plenty of them feeding NPCs to things. Beyond that players cant even select their characters. Im just having to disable the extension to be able to utilize the campaign at all, which sucks because it looks like it'd be super useful and well, its paid for.

This is the problem others are facing atm. The fix is already in process and will be released very soon.

Including getting the handler errors and it not registering the modules? Or just the players not being able to select characters

Yes, it will all be addressed very soon. Hopefully, if I can get some uninterrupted time at my desk, the patch will be out today, if not, tomorrow.

The only thing I will be unable to address is the time it takes to load the compiled list upon clicking the the Choose a Shape dropdown. The reason for this is that there is still a list that is as long as the list for every npc that is loaded by a module. Even converting the system to be 99% module based there is no way to get around the length of time it takes to create and sort a whole list of what I'm seeing may be near the 1000+ monsters that some users have loaded.

I can however give you a hint to reduce the time it takes to cycle the Wildshape, Polymorph, Shapechange etc. Cycler. That is to make the list of available forms as small as possible, IE, if you are in wildshape or polymorph, select burrow from the first drop down, and level 1 for the second drop down. Then your list is only 3 creatures big, as you cycle the list these will stay as the active filters for the Cycler and you will cycle through Wildshape, Polymorph, with a list that is only 3 creatures big.(In my testing with DMG, MM, Volo's and Mord's loaded at least.)

For any other listing, choose a creature type you have few of and grab a lower CR lvl, this will also make the list smallish and easier to cycle the shapechange abilities faster.

Excellent, can't wait to try out the updated extension. Thanks for looking into the issues raised.

Okay, so the transmission on my car is slipping and is now in the shop, my daughter got into all kinds of trouble yesterday so I haven't been able to make much progress these last two days. Sorry about the delays. Life is throwing me a bunch of curveballs suddenly.

Also started a new job here on Sunday so been super busy.
    Last edited by MyGivinOpinion; December 5th, 2023 at 11:52.

I want to deeply apologize for the missing update. We’ve had a family medical emergency that’s kept me pretty occupied and away from the computer. I’m sorry for the delay I will get it out asap.

Thread Information