STAR TREK 2d20

[Paid][LFPs][PF2E][Mondays] Mysteries of New Thassilon - Rusthenge [Inclusive]

Did your New Year's resolutions include more Pathfinder 2E? I have the perfect campaign for you!

The ruins of Rusthenge have stood silent vigil over the what is now known as the Kindred Coast for eons, dating back to the era of the runelords of ancient Thassilon. The town of Iron Harbor was built in Rusthenge's shadow, but now that New Thassilon has risen from the depths of the distant past, the old ruins are coming under unexpected scrutiny. Something sinister is afoot in Rusthenge, and it falls to you, a brand new band of adventurers, to learn the truth of the ancient evil that stirs deep within its long-abandoned halls! Are you brave enough to delve into the mysteries of Rusthenge – and beyond?

Hello everyone, I'm starting a new paid online campaign on Monday evenings, EU time / midday US - details below.
    The initial adventure is called Rusthenge and spans the level range from 1-3, after which we will be continuing with Seven Dooms for Sandpoint, which runs from level 4 until level 11. After that we can continue with one of the 11-20 APs based on player input.

Information Summary:
    Time: Every Monday 19:00 Dublin time (GMT+0). Session length about 3.5 hours.
    Platform: Fantasy Grounds (free version for players) for VTT & Discord for Voice & StartPlaying.Games for scheduling and payment
    Requirements: Mic; camera is highly encouraged but optional
    Number of Players: maximum 5
    Costs: Session Zero: Free // First session: $10* // all further sessions: $20
    Variant Rules used: Free Archetype, Gradual Ability Boosts; Remaster rules will fully active.
    Additional Notes: There will be a campaign page that will be constantly updated throughout the campaign to keep track of happenings, NPCs and locations. I am also known to create memes about happenings in my campaigns.

Find out more and sign up here: https://startplaying.games/adventure...0l08ky97q2f9bl

*If you use a referral link like the following to create an account, you also get $10 credit towards your first game, which makes your first session free: https://startplaying.games/referral/...0ymt09kxonzhrj

Also feel free to PM me any time with questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Montis; January 1st, 2024 at 14:41.

First session is slated for the 15th of January.
    Last edited by Montis; January 7th, 2024 at 11:33.

Thread Information