DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Mobile App Available or at least plan to be released soon?

I saw on reddit so that doesn't make it true, but it stated a mobile app was coming for Fantasy Grounds and at least would start out as a module reader. Is there any update on this? Have been debating switching to DnD Beyond just for that functionality but have used Unity for a long time now so would like to stick with it but I can't justify paying for physical copies and then digital copies on two different software. If this is posted somewhere else please point me in the right direction. I used the search function for "mobile" and "mobile app" but it didn't return anything related to what I am asking. Thanks in advance for any insight on this.

Link to reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyGrou...r_development/

It's something that's in development; but we have no concrete time frame currently. It would not be available this year; and likely not available until Q2/Q3 2024. I hesitate to state a date, because we are still working out what it will look like and how it will work. We hope it will go faster as we work through items; but it is also a new platform for us (iOS/Android).

Regards,
    JPG

Awesome thanks for the heads up. I will hold off then for making the switch love fantasy grounds and the work you all do. Thank you!

Pff I bet you could get some free coding from the community to speed it up some. LOL I look forward to it
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I'm waiting for the module reader as well. I hope I will also be able to read my own exported/imported modules!
    It will be a great selling point, I'm sure.

Yea, having a module reader as the first release makes a lot of sense to me.

Just to highlight that YES to a module reader.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Quote Originally Posted by JaymzLuke View Post
    I saw on reddit so that doesn't make it true, but it stated a mobile app was coming for Fantasy Grounds and at least would start out as a module reader. Is there any update on this? Have been debating switching to DnD Beyond just for that functionality but have used Unity for a long time now so would like to stick with it but I can't justify paying for physical copies and then digital copies on two different software. If this is posted somewhere else please point me in the right direction. I used the search function for "mobile" and "mobile app" but it didn't return anything related to what I am asking. Thanks in advance for any insight on this.

Link to reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyGrou...r_development/ just fall
    I follow the official Fantasy Grounds website, forums, social media channels or official newsletters and I see that updates are taking a long time.

Yes, we’re still in the development phase. There were some curve balls once we added iOS into the mix. We’ll announce something when we have a better handle on when/what we will be delivering.

JPG

Thread Information