STAR TREK 2d20

SWADE Adventure Deck Module and Extension Bug

Hello,

I think the recent update to FGU may have caused some issues with the module and extension for the Adventure Deck that you can purchase from the fantasy grounds store.

Try as I might, I nor any of my players are able to view the large versions of the adventure cards after the recent software update.

Either from the adventure card tab on the character sheet, or just trying to view them directly in the module, in all cases the card that is displayed is the one that is displayed on the character sheet tab. (The small one with unreadable text)

I've tried creating a new campaign with just the ruleset and the Adventure Card module loaded (no extension), and I try to just open the images from the module, they are all the small versions that open in a small non resizeable window with white borders on the sides.

Same results with the extension loaded with the module as well. If you attempt to look at the cards in the module they are the smaller ones with the non-readable text and if you try to double click the card on the character sheet to see the enlarged view, it just opens the smaller card in a small window with white borders.

I've tried it on two separate computers on my end, and my group of 4 players all have the same issue.

It was working before the last update, you could look at the full sized cards from the module as the GM, and with the extension loaded, the players and GM could get the larger sized cards to display when clicking on them from the character sheet, albeit I discovered you kind of had to jump through some hoops to get it to work on the players side of things. for some reason It wouldn't work as a player if you just loaded the module, (it would work on the GM side of things). In order to get it to work on the player side of things we discovered that the trick was to have the player unload the adventure deck module and then click the card on the character sheet tab, then a pop up message would appear telling the player the module wasn't loaded and ask if they'd like to load the module, clicking ok would load the module, and the larger cards would appear for the player from that point on. (For some reason, just loading the module from the modules tab wouldn't work, you had to have it load from the message displayed from character sheet)

All of that seems to have stopped working after the recent software update.

It's strange, because I can find the full sized images under the images tab in a bag titled SWADE Adventure Card Deck. I guess I can just share those images out to the players permanently and they can look at those if they'd like to see a larger version of their card.

But I'm hoping a dev will see this and might know why it's not working correctly anymore, or if we are doing something incorrectly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm seeing similar behavior.
    When opening from the module, some cards are tiny images (like lucky break) while others are large (like love interest).
    This had been addressed some time ago. Is seems like that fix was lost.

Just pushed an update to the adventure card display window to make it bigger by default, and resizable. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try it again.

Regards,
    JPG

That fixed it. Thank you Moon Wizard!
    And thanks for making them resizable. Older eyes are grateful.

Yes, that fixed it!

It looks amazing, the full card art is working and now it's resizable!

Thank you so much Moon Wizard!

Thread Information