DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

i just did a test go to check and it works like normal for me. does this persist to all new made abilities in whatever you are doing?

seems to, trying to add extensions 1 at a time
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

OK, figured it out.

Spell Record Actions
    and
    Kelrugem's overlay

are not playing nice together. turning off spell record actions fixes it.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Is there a way to do healing [CON]*[LVL]?

I know I can do DMGA: [-LVL] and "heal" = character level I need to heal + con*Level

Ok another question. using the extensions I list in this Forge Mod, Is there a way to grab the level of 1 class for a multiclass character? like [LVL paladin] I am doing Smite Evil (and there are several feats that call for a single class level also). right now, any multiclass characters either have to use CL and adjust the CL for that particular spell class section OR literally edit any effect that depends on level every time they go up... (my 50+ year old brain says, so what, we did that back in pen & paper days)

thx

hey, folks. can someone interpret this coding plz?

Shield of Faith;AC:2 [d6CL3], deflection

my pc is at level 5 and got AC: 3 when applied... that shouldn't be until 6th level for additional +1?

so is coding incorrect?
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    hey, folks. can someone interpret this coding plz?

Shield of Faith;AC:2 [d6CL3], deflection

my pc is at level 5 and got AC: 3 when applied... that shouldn't be until 6th level for additional +1?

so is coding incorrect?
    You might need to add a + between the 2 and the tags. Or you might also have a CL adjusting effect.

i tested your exact line and only get 2 with a CL 5 spell category. so either you have other effects or another extension is modifying it (odds are rounding up)

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    i tested your exact line and only get 2 with a CL 5 spell category. so either you have other effects or another extension is modifying it (odds are rounding up)
    hm interesting. thx for feedback!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

I am working on the Feat Blood For The Empire

You gain a +2 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls against a target that was damaged by an ally with this feat within the last round. When an ally with this feat dies within 30 feet of you, you gain the effects of haste for 1 round.

Source: AP 132
    I am trying to setup:

IFT: CUSTOM (Empire1, Empire2, Empire3);ATK: 2 morale; DMG: 2 morale

Each party member with the feat would get assigned an assignable label of Empire1 2 or 3 that they assign to any creature they successfully damage. The above effect would be edited on each character to remove their number. (more party members with the feat just add more numbers)

Am I able to check for multiple custom label options and if any are true, then give the effect only once?

I can get it to work with IFT: CUSTOM (Empire1);....

Thread Information