FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Kelrugem is looking into adding ADV/DIS to Skill and other rolls but not up yet

I am working on the PF1e Coding effects spreadsheet to update it
    I got the the save one to work with Borrow Fortune;ADVSAV and that did it

I know someone asked for ADVSKILL and Kelrugem said he would look at it. glad it worked. hope the mod is helpful
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I know someone asked for ADVSKILL and Kelrugem said he would look at it. glad it worked. hope the mod is helpful
    Sorry but I think you misunderstood. The ADVSAV is for saving throws not skills just wanted to clarify.

Programed a really cool spell tonight and it work!!!
    Cape of Wasps

You summon a wasp swarm, which fills your space (up to 5 feet by 5 feet) but does not attack you. The dense cloud of vermin gives you partial concealment against ranged attacks. Any creature that makes a successful melee attack against you takes 2d6 points of swarm damage and poison from the wasp swarm, but is not affected by the swarm’s distraction ability. As a free action on your turn, you may have the swarm cling to you tightly, giving you a fly speed of 20 feet (poor maneuverability); when using the swarm to fly, it does not provide concealment or harm creatures that strike you. You can return the swarm to its protective shape as a free action on your turn.

Cape of Wasps;CONC:20;TDMG:2d6

Nice! You do know about the spellbook extended mod i hope. Most spells have effects done. (No idea if that is in it)

But that feeling of using the provided effect programming to accomplish the automation is awesome. Its why i am enjoying doing the feat+ mod.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Trying to get Vicious to work:
    Vicious

This special ability can only be placed on melee weapons. When a vicious weapon strikes an opponent, it creates a flash of disruptive energy that resonates between the opponent and the wielder. This energy deals an extra 2d6 points of damage to the opponent and 1d6 points of damage to the wielder.
    Viciousness;DMG:2d6 negative, melee; SDMGADDS: 1d6 negative

tried several different things, no luck to get the 1d6 damage to the attacker. I can do it as a second click and by adding labels but I feel like there is a way to make it all 1 automation..

Trying to get Vicious to work:

Viciousness;DMG:2d6 negative, melee; SDMGADDS: 1d6 negative

tried several different things, no luck to get the 1d6 damage to the attacker. I can do it as a second click and by adding labels but I feel like there is a way to make it all 1 automation..
    The "easiest" way could be to add a 5-ft aura and a tag "viciousweapon" on self, so you get "AURA: 5 !self; IFT: CUSTOM (viciousweapon); TDMG: 1d6 melee" but this will always trigger even if you're not using that specific weapon (so, gotta remember to turn it off). Auras can be pretty heavy to process for FG though.

numeric values math rules.

Hi, looking at the effects wiki there are many useful values

like LVL level CL caster level all atrribs and stufff.

on my version of barkskin spell i have effect
    Barkskin;AC:1 [d3CL4], naturalenhancement

this works.....exactly as the spell specifies....The effect grants a +2 enhancement bonus to the creature's existing natural armor bonus. This enhancement bonus increases by 1 for every three caster levels above 3rd, to a maximum of +5 at 12th level.

i have run tests and the d3 on the front is divide by 3.... but then im lost.....

where can i find the math rules please.

i know this effect works but i am missing some important rules and want to look them up myself.

great question that I do not have an answer to, I have been trying to piece it together but rarely succeed

You should check the effects' wiki for the standard rules But besides that, these particular rules come from this extension: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1/view
    Its description defines that type of stuff, especially under the header (N)PC Specific Note

Thread Information