FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    In regards to coin, item and inventory extensions, how does it determine what a "valuable" is? As is, I'm using AD&D 2e and some of my players have gems but they aren't listed in the valuables count. Additionally, the inventory filter lists categories I think according to 5e rather than the categories used by the native system. Is it possible at all to alter this?

Honestly, love the extensions though. I feel like Fantasy Grounds is dramatically improved by them. My players are already excited by the journal tab (and me too, the Quests menu has not often been visited by players so having them on their sheet is a god send).

TheButterDragon,
    It uses the "Type" field in the Item box. if you change it to "Valuable" or "Treasure", it should add the value of the item to your valuables calculator.

If I already have Grim Press's Automatic Effects, does this extension add anything? Will it cause issues? Does it make sense to use both?

Quote Originally Posted by ZelieDad View Post
    If I already have Grim Press's Automatic Effects, does this extension add anything? Will it cause issues? Does it make sense to use both?
    Both of what? Which EXT are you looking for on MNM because this is a post about many of his stuff.

I use both MNM and Grim Press stuff and all of it works together.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Both of what? Which EXT are you looking for on MNM because this is a post about many of his stuff.

I use both MNM and Grim Press stuff and all of it works together.
    I didn't realize that this was a general MNM extension thread. I was wondering specifically about Mad Nomads Automatic actions

MNM's Automatic Actions is aimed at using the Spell Effects codings by Team Twohy. The Grim Press Automatic Effects packages are meant to be used with their Equipped Effects extension. While you can make one or the others work to degrees with the others, they will work best with mostly sticking with one or the other for this specific coupling of extensions\mods.

Hi there! I ran into a bit of an issue recently with the new coin module. Some of my players tried to convert their currency in our PF2E game, and when they tried to convert 2 PP to GP, it stated "Player converted 2 PP to -nan(ind) GP, -nan(ind) refunded". I was able to adjust and change it as the GM, but all of my players were unable to convert their money as a result of it. I double checked the values in options and making sure it was set up correctly (it appeared I forgot to set values prior), but that didn't resolve the issue afterwards either. Not sure if its a specific issue to what I have set up, or a potential error here, but wanted to make sure it was known! I've attached an image here to see what it looked like for the issue: example of money conversion issue.png

Also, is it be possibly to change the listing of currencies in the option menu to not being alphabetical? Wasn't sure if that was a fantasy grounds thing or from the mod in particular, but I had some players who wanted to put it in sequential order of value, and found that neither of us were able to adjust it without it autocorrecting to alphabetical order. If its not something that can be easily changed, its not a big deal overall, as it was more of what they prefer, rather than a *need* by any means.

Thanks again for making such a great mod, as its been super helpful, and for doing the awesome work of helping to ensure that everyone was able to keep enjoying it after the switch with minimal delay!

Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into it. Guessing it was somethign to do with the values assigned to the coins in capiagn setting, which maybe aligns with what you mentioend, but I am suprised it didnt corre ctitself after you adjusted it. I hav a feel it may be hard for me to duplciate hte scenario but i will try.

As far alphabetizing, yes i think thats just the FG default for the drop downs unfortunately. Possibly configurable , will add it to back log

Thanks for looking into it for us, and absolutely no rush on the alphabetizing, it was something the player understood isn't an absolute necessity!

Edit after some testing: I made a new table just now to test it, and apparently reorienting it to PP value 10, GP value 1, SP value 0.1, and CP value 0.01 like it was on the new table seemed to fix it! So it may have been because i hadn't messed with it since adding the new version that it created the problem itself. It also seemed to be listed by the values, rather than alphabetical now, so I'm unsure if you ended up making a new update or if it just requires us to readjust the values again to fix it.

Thank you again for looking in to us though regardless!
    Last edited by ianril; February 26th, 2024 at 00:08.

Hi MN - in AD&D 2e - with this extension enabled, the item description frame from 'recordsheet.xml' is missing. Image included. 2024-03-10_09-24-28.jpg

Thread Information