STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I get you, I use hearth theme so here is what it looks like to me.
    I don't have that at all
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great work Mad Nomad. The Spellcaster Helper is almost exactly what I've been looking for. Gladly spent the $ for it. I mainly play Warlocks and I'm CONTINUALLY forgetting to upcast my spells so having it happen automatically is great. This does bring me to a question / request though.

I'm playing in 5e and recently decided to multiclass my Warlock with a Sorcerer to get some lower-level spell slots for my utility spells and things like Hex. Now 5e rules state that
    "If you have both the Spellcasting class feature and the Pact Magic class feature from the warlock class, you can use the spell slots you gain from the Pact Magic feature to cast spells you know or have prepared from classes with the Spellcasting class feature, and you can use the spell slots you gain from the Spellcasting class feature to cast warlock spells you know."
    As it stands at the moment, though, the Spellcaster Helper forces me to cast any Warlock spells at max level (as it would if I was pure Warlock) and will not allow me to use my Pact slots for Sorcerer spells. My question is whether this something that would even be possible in the code and should I put in a request for the feature?

Once again, thanks for all your hard work

Quote Originally Posted by Fang VV View Post
    I don't have that at all
    I can see it in your picture. The issue is you are running a theme and the theme is colored close to the background color.
    Attached Images Attached Images

OMG, well spotted! I was actually randomly clicking in that spot yesterday, after I posted, in the hope that something like this was the case and, lo, this morning the pop-up didn't load

Thanks for pointing that out.

Thread Information