DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    I am getting some errors using the MNM Enhanced Encounter extension. I tested with no other extensions active. using FGU 4.5.2 5E ruleset:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string " ..ed Encounter Window:...ounterWindowMNM.lua"]:35: attempt to index global 'MNM (a nil value) - I get this when first loading the campaign
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string " ..ed Encounter Window:...ounterWindowMNM.lua"]:240: attempt to index Global 'MNM' (a nil value) - I get this when pressing the Challenge refresh button

I checked other areas like adding a map and it is generating similar errors.

UPDATE: Disregard this.. I was unable to delete this post. I noticed after the fact that I needed the Core Extension.. It seems to be working now.
    Last edited by Mazzar; March 24th, 2024 at 06:37.

Hi @Mad Nomad, I just purchased the Sheet Effects Display. (been buying a bunch of your extensions - excellent!) It appears that the updates to the character sheet are not lining up. I tried this with multiple themes. The fonts are not matching the theme's font either. On your demo (an older version of FGU) it all lined up perfectly. I am using 4.5.2 of FGU with 5E ruleset.

Screenshot attached
    Screenshot 2024-03-24 164120.png

Also using the Player Journal 2 and noticed, the Journal Entry title on the Journal tab is missing. The button to quick-add links is on the top bar blocking other buttons that come with FGU. See attached screenshot:

No Journal Entry Title (was that removed?)
    No Journal Entry Title.png

The Quick Add Button is blocking other buttons
    Button Blocking.png

One quick question. As the GM, if I want to add an entry to only one of my players (like a story or something that might be private to that player) is there a way to drag the entry to them? The button seems to give it to everyone (which is great) but would be cool if it was also draggable to a single PC. If it doesn't do this, then this would be a wish list item.

Thanks
    Last edited by Mazzar; March 25th, 2024 at 05:04.

Buy and Sell Extension is currently broken. Items no longer have information when you view them, it is just a blank white display as if it was a newly created item. It does appear that items in inventory still retain their automatic functions even though it shows they have no information. Selling items through the party sheet does not work due to the information being missing so the info in not hidden in that regard. Noticed it yesterday and confirmed it was the Buy and Sell mod specifically.

Yeah, it's very upsetting. I bought this and was very excited to have it, but just a day or so later with the release of the Fantasy Grounds 3D view update, it stopped working. It's been almost a month now, and I don't know if it ever will. It doesn't seem like there's a way to get a refund, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakenshield View Post
    Buy and Sell Extension is currently broken. Items no longer have information when you view them, it is just a blank white display as if it was a newly created item. It does appear that items in inventory still retain their automatic functions even though it shows they have no information. Selling items through the party sheet does not work due to the information being missing so the info in not hidden in that regard. Noticed it yesterday and confirmed it was the Buy and Sell mod specifically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trennik View Post
    Yeah, it's very upsetting. I bought this and was very excited to have it, but just a day or so later with the release of the Fantasy Grounds 3D view update, it stopped working. It's been almost a month now, and I don't know if it ever will. It doesn't seem like there's a way to get a refund, either.
    It's working for me, can you give more information on what is not working about it? What ruleset you use? Are you using other exts? (have you tried with no other exts other than core?)

@Drakenshield, this ext does not allow Party Sheet buying or selling, however, the GM still should be able to convert it using basic FGU party sheet selling.

Pathfinder 2nd edition Legacy and Remaster rulesets

Doesn't matter what extensions I use be it core and buy/sell only or all of my usual extension the moment buy/sell is loaded the issue is there so it is clearly that specific ext.

So to break it down, if you go to items on the right hand bar and select any item it shows the item as completely blank, this is also the case for any items currently on character sheets, and in party loot. The buy/sell option is irrelevant as nothing has a gold value as the items no longer contain any info to pull from. You cannot even edit the item, and swapping an items setting from say weapon to armor does not change anything, the item is still blank and cannot be edited. Creating new items does not change the issue either. But as items are blank and have no cold value settings using any of the features of the extension is irrelevant as every items is effectively a blank slate and worthless to buy even if you could.

Oddly any automated settings on the items still add their effects to the combat tracker and remove them when the item is unequipped or removed.

I just checked both Legacy and Remaster to see if anything has changed and the ext. is still broken. We only had 1 session with the mod installed so my players aren't missing it, and normally I wouldn't care as I have several other extensions that aren't working like they used to, but this was a paid mod, so my expectations on a fix are significantly higher. Though I am not desperate for something immediate, knowing that a fix is in the works, or that the problem has been identified and a fix will come is enough for me. Hence why I am reporting it, can't fix a bug most likely caused by FGU is nobody knows about it.

This is the exact thing that happens to me as well. Pathfinder 2E Legacy or Remaster.

I can create a brand new campaign with just the MNM Core and Buy/Sell Items extensions running, and all the items are just blank. As soon as I disable Buy/Sell Items, the items in the game return to normal. I've heard it happens in some other rulesets, too, but I can't confirm that.

Just an inform, I also noticed this “blank item” issue described above occurring in D&D Classic (2e) as well.
    Last edited by 8bitjunkie; April 11th, 2024 at 09:27.

Two things.

1. Mad Nomad Extensions are among the most useful that I use in my games. I particularly think Interactive Portraits and Character Sheet Tweaks are of high value. They make things a little better -- but they are just neat features to.

2. I have one gripe though. The massive "Mad Nomad Core" window that pops up when you load into a session annoys me to know end. Some how for one, even if I have it OVER all other windows and then leave the session, when I go back into a session the window is behind my maps. I save my windows in FG I like orderly layouts so this Mad Nomad Core window ALWAYS makes me have to dig it out from behind other windows that I carefully placed and aligned on purpose.

Annoying. Also why is there no option to "Show only when something updates" or whatever the equivalent is to "Only show me if there's something new to tell me".

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytherus View Post
    Two things.

1. Mad Nomad Extensions are among the most useful that I use in my games. I particularly think Interactive Portraits and Character Sheet Tweaks are of high value. They make things a little better -- but they are just neat features to.

2. I have one gripe though. The massive "Mad Nomad Core" window that pops up when you load into a session annoys me to know end. Some how for one, even if I have it OVER all other windows and then leave the session, when I go back into a session the window is behind my maps. I save my windows in FG I like orderly layouts so this Mad Nomad Core window ALWAYS makes me have to dig it out from behind other windows that I carefully placed and aligned on purpose.

Annoying. Also why is there no option to "Show only when something updates" or whatever the equivalent is to "Only show me if there's something new to tell me".

Thanks.
    There should be a button at the bottom to only pop up if updates.

Thread Information