DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    That worked perfectly. Though I did spend an hour of trying many things and nothing working before I realized I had it set to Rules.Stats and not Rules.PC. Such a newbie . You saved me many many hours of brute trial by error work.

Before I get started on my next task maybe I'll check to see if you know if its even possible within the confines of the ruleset. Basically, I'd like to convert the primary attack tables we use to RMU. I see that attack tables have a max and min roll function. The max of course being 150. Is there anything in the back end that puts a limit on this? If I set that to 175, then took an existing attack table, changed the values, added some more rolls, would it allow for the roll extension? I am not worried about the other details, like armour type. Just the table to 175 for now.

And not to worry, I don't expect a step by step. I just need to know if its possible and I can try to work through it. Unless there is a quick tip. Or, in a perfect world, has anyone on the forums already done this that you have seen, so I can see an example? I'll do some forums searchers before i try, either way.

**EDIT** Ok. I found some answers to this you already posted. 175 is fine but "size differences with the hits multipliers and critical changes that is going to be the big challenge". Leaving my original questions for other future forums searchers . I will have to give this some thought, what can be done to speed up combat time and what can't, what can be house ruled to help bypass these issues, ect. We have already talked about removing the hits multipliers as written anyway. Also, that's pretty easy to do manually.

I do have one technical question. I see like ALT-09 ect defining the table. If a module uses the same will it not work? Would I find the last entry, say it was 09, and start a new table at ALT-10?
    Last edited by Jayded1; October 7th, 2023 at 17:21.

Adding/removing rows usually works without issues. Adding/removing columns can require some code changes. The Table IDs (ALT-09, ALT-10, etc) should be unique. If they aren't then the code might not pickup your version of the table and can get the matching one.

Thread Information