STAR TREK 2d20

LFM - Dungeon Crawl Classics, 2x Mondays a month, 11 AM to 3 PM MST(Denver)

****I have reached my potential max # of players. Any further interest in this game will be as alternates. Thank you for making this happen!

FG License:*I have Ultimate so players only need a Demo version of FG Unity.
    Game System: Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 2x a month alternate Mondays for 4 hours.
    Time: 11AM to 3PM MST(Denver)
    Term: 4 to 6 months
    Text or Voice: Voice on my Discord server, no cameras required
    Role play & Combat mix: Very combat heavy (90%)
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 3 and would like 3 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Characters will be picked randomly from a pool and ran through Sailors on a Starless Sea, a Level 0 funnel.
    Character restrictions: None as long as it's DCC. Homebrew patrons are absolutely encouraged.

First Game: October 16th, 2023

It's Dungeon Crawl Classics. New player friendly episodic adventure from Level 0 to Hero (maybe). This will be a point-crawl mini-campaign lasting 3 or 4 months meant to explore a few of the Iconic Adventures out there for DCC.

We all have lives so if you need to skip a session due to work, family, whatever, we understand, but do your best to commit wholeheartedly and let us know what's going on in Discord so we don't wonder.

As a group we believe in the golden rule so don't feel weird about joining us on this journey. We have no tolerance for trolls and savages so please don't act like one (ooc).

I don't have an exam to administer or anything so let me know if you are interested and we'll go from there. If you are new to DCC or FGU, we will work through it. If you are interested, then the 16th of October, 11:00 AM MST is our next game. Leave a comment below and I'll PM you a Discord invite.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Fistan77; October 5th, 2023 at 22:24.

I PM'd you an invite. Welcome!

I'd love to play in this but the time is just too early for me. Let me know if you ever have a game later in the day, say after 4 p.m. MST; or on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    I'd love to play in this but the time is just too early for me. Let me know if you ever have a game later in the day, say after 4 p.m. MST; or on the weekends.
    That will probably never happen due to my work schedule unfortunately. Thank you for your interest though.

I would like to play. I'm familiar with the rules and think they're great. Time is good for me.
    Ultimate License

[QUOTE=Ahoggya;699128]I would like to play. I'm familiar with the rules and think they're great. Time is good for me

PM NOTSent. Your Inbox is full, lol.
    Last edited by Fistan77; October 5th, 2023 at 22:20.

Have cleared the inbox and sent you a PM.
    Ultimate License

Thread Information