STAR TREK 2d20

LFG | Chaotic Good Fighter | 5E/PF2E | CST

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day, any time (Except mornings on weekdays)
    Term: Prefer long, no one-shots
    Voice: Yes

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E or PF 2E
    Game System Experience: D&D 5E and PF 2E
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Quite familiar

Looking for a group with a heavier focus on roleplay!

---

Right, so. If you're interested, you can check out my thread for my previous character which is somewhat similar but also quite different. A Punisher-inspired Barbarian. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rbarian-5E-CST

But, I recently watched Jobless Reincarnation which had a character called "Ruijerd Superdia", which I'm taking a lot of inspiration from, this time around. So whereas my Barbarian was Chaotic Neutral, this fighter would be more Chaotic Good. The Punisher moreso rides that line between good and evil, having a strong moral compass but also having quite the dark side. Such as delighting in torturing bad guys, for example. On paper I would say the Barbarian sounds more interesting, but in practice the Punisher-esque character felt hard to pull off, and I think sometimes other party members didn't want to support him. So this character would be firmly more on the good side, pretty much always taking the morally good option, regardless of consequences. If he sees a town guard doing something awful for example- and assuming he's strong enough to do something about it- he wouldn't hesitate to beat that guard up and drag them back to the barracks or wherever to set things straight. Hence Chaotic Good, not Lawful Good.

As for the other details of the character, we can work together on fleshing that out. He is somewhat similar to my Barbarian, so a lot of things will be the same. Variant Human. Worships Bahamut. Background is probably City Watch.

So yeah! Hope you're interested! Add me on Discord: Varlun (Spelled VARLUN)
    Last edited by Varlun; October 9th, 2023 at 02:07.

Thread Information