STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I would only be available bi-weekly, unfortunately. But it could be any time after 5 pm MST (-7 GST).
    If the 18th of Oct. ok to start the Bi-weekly?
    Ultimate License

One question before I setup a calendar entry is, do any who want to play want to start with zero level characters (several) in a Guantlet? You start with 3-4 villagers of no class, just an occupation. You end up playing a villager that survives, choosing a class based on your stats. OR We can just choose a race and class and start at 1st level. What say gallant adventurers?
    Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by Exor Dargon View Post
    I would like to give this a shot. I played old school back in the early 90's and would like to get back into it. I have limited experience with 5e and FG as I have just purchased it and wanting to start my first adventure and have fun with some great ppl. Let me know what you would like me to do to be ready. I have already started reasearching Shadowdark and like what im seeing.
    It takes little time to create a character. I posted a question about how to start as an option. When I get that question of method to start, then you can sign in on the Recruiting Calendar (soon to exist).
    Last edited by Ahoggya; October 7th, 2023 at 06:37.
    Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by Ahoggya View Post
    One question before I setup a calendar entry is, do any who want to play want to start with zero level characters (several) in a Guantlet? You start with 3-4 villagers of no class, just an occupation. You end up playing a villager that survives, choosing a class based on your stats. OR We can just choose a race and class and start at 1st level. What say gallant adventurers?
    I haven't done this before but I understand the concept and am fine with it. A village is attacked by " " etc... Shadowdark makes creating a few characters pretty fast and easy so I dont see why we couldn't make several and let the dice roll...

So I have added a link to the Calendar here.https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...d=6658&edit=on
    Ultimate License

I am interested if you have availability ??
    I am on west coast time as well so this is ideal
    your link says 530 AM ... is that a mistake ???
    Last edited by BOBBY BLOOD; October 10th, 2023 at 02:39.

Sorry, I seemed to drop off this thread. My life has been nuts busy.
    I will be out traveling on October 18. My work is sending me to Canada for a month-ish to work, and I will not be back until November 8 :P :P :P
    I would 110% love to play, but if you want to start another time and play, I am happy to either join later or miss this round.

Sorry!!
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

You can join in when you return.
    Ultimate License

Bump Up.
    Ultimate License

Thread Information