STAR TREK 2d20

MONGOOSE TRAVELLER 2e CAMPAIGN

(The below ad was posted on the job boards at the Mora starport, dated IC 1108-105)
    Position Available: Chief Security Officer (CSO)
    Company: Majestic Cruises
    About Us:
    Join the crew of the "Majestic Voyager," a luxurious passenger spacecraft offering unparalleled experiences among the stars. Majestic Cruises is seeking a Chief Security Officer (CSO) in our thrilling travels in the Spinward Marches sector.
    Job Description:
    As the CSO in Majestic Cruises, your role is critical to ensuring the safety and security of passengers and crew as they embark on exciting space journeys. Lead a team of dedicated security personnel and navigate the challenges of life in the cosmos.
    Key Responsibilities
    Security Strategy: Develop and execute security protocols, procedures, and policies to protect passengers, crew, and assets.
    Leadership: Direct and mentor your security team, preparing them to tackle security-related challenges.
    Emergency Response: Coordinate emergency response plans and drills to keep the crew well-prepared for potential threats.
    Surveillance: Utilize advanced surveillance technology to monitor the spacecraft's interior and exterior, identifying and addressing security risks.
    Passenger Interaction: Maintain a reassuring presence while discreetly ensuring the safety and well-being of passengers.
    Risk Assessment: Continuously evaluate potential security risks and vulnerabilities, implementing proactive measures to mitigate them.
    Collaboration: Work closely with other crew and departments, such as hospitality and maintenance, to deliver a seamless and secure passenger experience.
    Requirements:
    Background Skills: including security management, leadership, and crisis response.
    Training: Certifications relevant to security and emergency response.
    Benefits:
    -Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
    -Access to our luxury passenger spacecraft for personal travel
    -Ongoing professional development and training
    -A dynamic and inclusive work environment
    -The opportunity to be part of a pioneering space travel company
    Application Deadline: [IC 1108-107]
    How to Apply:
    If you're ready to take on the role of Chief Security Officer (CSO) in the exciting universe of Majestic Cruises and safeguard the lives of passengers and crew, please contact Captain Sir Maximillian Koch on the SS Majestic, berth 27C. We can't wait to have you on board for this unforgettable adventure!

This is a long-term, player-driven, sandbox campaign. It is played every Thursday from 8pm to midnight US Central time and we use Discord for voice. I have the ultimate license so only the demo FG Unity is needed.
    I have only one slot open for this campaign and i expect more than one potential player to respond, So, to be considered for this game, send me a DM on Discord at knuckleballned (472278633096937472) as to why you would be the best choice to play this role by 10pm US Central time, September 24th. Must be available to create a character and be ready to start on Thursday, September 28th.

I will only respond to replies on Discord as i will not be checking this forum again.
    Last edited by Knuckleball Ned; September 22nd, 2023 at 07:13.

Thread Information