STAR TREK 2d20

Looking for a group to join preferebly in Europe since i'm from the Netherlands

Hello I'm Joris from the Netherlands.

My current group has gone haywire due to some players breaking up and moving away.
    Most post I see here are focused on eastern time but with a 6 hour time difference that is not really doable unless I could play in the evening and the rest during the day on weekends.
    So if anyone is from europe and looking for a player hit me up.
    If anyone plays around midday in America during the weekend hit me up as well.

Thanks for reading.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Panhenkoek View Post
    Hello I'm Joris from the Netherlands.
    If you are open to trying Old-School Essentials, our current group is starting a new campaign in the next few weeks (trying to find a week everyone will be there). It would be a Saturday, day game for us in the US. I have a player in Malta which is a same time frame as you I think?? It's Saturday nights from 9PM to midnight for him. We are just now starting to get organized.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information