DICE PACKS BUNDLE

DM LFP OR FG Wednesday 5PM EST or later [D&D 5e, willing to try other systems]

Howdy. I'm Tedd, a DM/GM/ST/Narrator (whatever other names various systems have used) checking interest for a D&D 5e campaign using one of the published adventures here on FG and discord for voice. I'd like to have at least 5 players if possible, and start at 5 or 6 PM Eastern Time. I have the "Ultimate License" so all you'd need is the free one.

As far as what campaign we'd be playing, I'm open to suggestions from amongst what I own, but I'm partial to running Waterdeep Dragon Heist and extending that into the Spelljammer adventure Light of Xaryxis or one of the following; Princes of Apocalypse, Tomb of Annihilation, or one of the adventure anthologies like Tales From the Yawning Portal. I don't own the new Phandelver adventure and I'm not interested in running Storm King's Thunder again (there are a few others I don't have, like Wild Beyond the Witchlight). I'd prefer to set any of these in Eberron, a setting I prefer to the Forgotten Realms for many reasons, but I'm flexible. Alternatively I'd be interested in running the Dragonlance adventure Shadow of the Dragon Queen (set in the world of Dragonlance obviously.) Please be flexible in what you'd like to play, we're just getting to know one another.

You needn't apply if you're a rules lawyer, power gamer, or a murder hobo. While I don't use alignment as a system, I am hoping to run a generally heroic game.

ALTERNATIVELY... if anyone is running a game on Wednesday nights in that general time frame, I'd be interested in signing on as a player. I have tons of experience with various RPGs, and am interested in learning new ones. Not interested in older editions of D&D, I played them extensively when they were not old editions, nor am I interested in Pathfinder. I am usually story-oriented, but don't suffer from "main character syndrome" or flood the GM with an epic backstory. I try to work with the group as much as possible, though I am adverse to going along with plans that are downright evil.

Hit me up if you're interested. Please respond in thread so I can keep an easy count (if there are any responses at all)

I am interested in joining, if possible, but I am new to game. https://discordapp.com/users/606208733789421579

I am interested in joining. Havent played 5E only 1st and 2nd ED.

Hi! I would love to join, but I only have tuesday available (if I'm lucky maybe also thursday), what would the time be in GMT+2?
    I have a few sessions of experience with D&D 5e, so I know the rules but I never roleplayed a lot. I'm excited at the idea of trying though

Thread Information