DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Moving Campaign from TEST to LIVE Channel

Having been on vacation and missing the move of R19 to LIVE is there a way to move the campaign from TEST to LIVE or should I just carry on in my LIVE campaign and execute the changes that were made in the TEST by my players?
    “He says gods like having an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Small Gods

It's never a good idea to run a campaign in TEST. And moving a campaign from TEST to live runs the risk of it not working. What I'd suggest is that you make back ups before you do anything and then copy it over from TEST to see if it works; if not then you'll have to do what you suggest above.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Cheers.
    “He says gods like having an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Small Gods

As Zacchaeus says, make backups and copy the campaign directory from test to live. It should work. We kept it in mind that people who kindly did testing might want to do this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information