DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Syrinscape soundlink integration for Pathfinder 1e

I have two questions:

1. Are there plans to add a generic Pathfinder 1e soundlink pack? (i.e sword swing sounds, club swing miss/hit sounds, humanoid wound sound, etc)

2. If no, then is there a way to make my own soundlink pack that I can easily load into each of my campaigns? I run 3 separate campaigns currently and have plans to run more. But I don't want to do this individually for each campaign. Setting up effect lists for each individual campaign is already a major pain.

Blog Entries
    I don't know if anyone stepped up to do the Pathfinder 1E sound pack or not yet, but we just released some sound packs for Pathfinder 2E. You can create your own and export these as a module that you use in all of your campaigns. It should be set up so you can drag and drop weapons and spells to the sound link record and then drag the sound in as well to link them.

You can export soundsets to a module that can be used in other campaigns, you can also export campaign effects. See this Wiki page: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#Module-Export
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information