Starfinder Playlist

[Lotfp] -What should I use ?

Hello

My question is… What do you use or would use to run a Lotfp Campaign ?
    I would like to run one in the near future. But hey… Knowing what I need first
    would be a great start to begin with. Fairly new to the dming world.
    But I want to invest myself with that setting.
    If I need to buy ruleset and extension, I can do without probleme.
    As long I Don't have to code a damn thing. I would be happy ah ah

Thanks for your time.

There is no single game that is going to match up for you. OSE and 2e use THAC0. Vanilla S&W uses the table.

You could use Swords and Wizardry using OWB WWII rules in the options menu. You can setup your individual saves by clicking the magnifying glass. There are still going to be some issues though and you will have to manually adjust spells each level.

The advantage of this is you have all the SW content available on the Forge. You will only have to enter in armor items since it is ascending armor class. Even if using OWB rules all of the records will still work.

If you take a look at it and it is pretty close, send me a list of things that need to be changed Discord and maybe I can find some time to do some scripting.

Like if we just used SnW boxed set but used the ascending rollers with Bab would that work?

You seem really knowledgeable, so I will take you up on your offer.
    You can send me a pm, so I can contact you on discord when I will have everything setup.
    It will have to wait, since I decided to buy some limited steelbooks that aren't cheap... out of print! Can't let them go!
    ah ah.

Sorry for the late answer and thank you.

Thread Information