DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Mosnters Race and Class Level Questions

Is there a way to add class levels to a monster in FGU?

Is there also a way to use a monster race when creating a character or NPC? An example: Say I wanted to choose Lizardfolk as the race?

I can do all these things in Hero Lab, however can they be done in FGU?

The system I use is Pathfinder 1e.

1. Class levels can not be added to monsters in the built-in ruleset. I have not heard of anyone building any extensions to do that, as it would require quite a bit of manipulation of the monster record and bring up a lot of rules questions about how things merge.

2. We provide the SRD data for Races as part of FG PF1 ruleset and data. All other books were done by community developers separately. If there is a book that offers those monster races as a playable PC race, I can look to see whether that book is available in our store and whether it has race data for the PC playable monster races.

Regards,
    JPG

I made a new "class" for my characters Quasit (we allow a leveling option on familiars) and I just made it its own character. building the class wasn't hard and it make it reusable as well.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thank you for the information. I had to ask.

Thread Information