FG Spreadshirt Swag

Powers missing modifiers

So my powers are missing modifier that other players have for example protection in swade can be set to give extra points and/ot toughness. These modifiers aren't in the spell neither the cost aren't shown. I know they used to be there I am at a loss what to do. There are other powers with similiar problems and lots of missing effects.

Does anyone know a way to fix this?
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Carog the Fat View Post
    So my powers are missing modifier that other players have for example protection in swade can be set to give extra points and/ot toughness. These modifiers aren't in the spell neither the cost aren't shown. I know they used to be there I am at a loss what to do. There are other powers with similiar problems and lots of missing effects.

Does anyone know a way to fix this?
    Are you saying the Effects are missing from the powers? Which ones?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; September 10th, 2023 at 16:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Are you saying the Effects are missing from the powers? Which ones?
    They are missing (based on your screenshot)

I've not used SWADE in a while (SWPF takes up most of my time these days), so do not know what's happened?!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

What is missing? I can see 6 effects in that screenshot. There are meant to be more?

One thing that is missing from protection is the cost for extra armour and changing to toughness, other powers are missing the strong effect for debuffing, I cannot find the shroud effect anymore. Something odd has happened to the powers and modifier as various costs and modifiers have vanished.

Shoudl go through and make a list?
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

Protection was changed. That change is in the newest printing of the core rules, and Ikeal updated the FGU SWADE rules to match changes to Protection, Entangle, and a few other things.
    Could this be what you're seeing?

Yeah I think it is that Mike. Rifts Mega Powers are not updated like the SWADE and Fantasy Companion verisons.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    Protection was changed. That change is in the newest printing of the core rules, and Ikeal updated the FGU SWADE rules to match changes to Protection, Entangle, and a few other things.
    Could this be what you're seeing?
    I believe that's what I'm seeing. I downloaded the most recent update of SWADE from the Pinnacle website yesterday and as an example, the only modifier listed under the Protection power in that PDF is Extra Recipients [+1]. So after factoring in the 3 global modifications that suit the power (Glow/Shroud, Hinder/Hurry and Range), thoser are the 4 modifiers I have for Protection in FGU. Gone are the More Armor and Toughness modifiers that were in my older 5.7 SWADE PDF.

Latest correct PDF is version 5 (From now on all version numbers are simply based off print run number)
    Here is change notes if you need them https://peginc.com/product/savage-wo...ition-updates/

Anything marked [5.0] has been done or will be done very soon.
    Last edited by Lonewolf; September 14th, 2023 at 12:09.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Thread Information