STAR TREK 2d20

Unlock Bases (Hideouts, Dens, Lairs etc.) Extension

It seems a lot of the new SWADE content has Bases as a feature with various upgrades etc.

This extension unlocks the Bases button on any SWADE campaign. Until it is added to the core of SWADE, this extension does the trick for campaigns that don't have an extension that already unlocks the features that Ikael added a while ago (such as new SWADE settings Pinebox Middle School, Supers Companion, Fantasy Companion, Horror Companion etc.). I didn't write this just separated it from the Supers Companion SWADE extension.

Uploaded to the Forge Link https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1351/view
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; September 10th, 2023 at 21:57.

posted in wrong forum

It looks like the only settings that have this by default in the current store products so far are: Pinebox, Super Powers Companion, and Horror Companion.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It looks like the only settings that have this by default in the current store products so far are: Pinebox, Super Powers Companion, and Horror Companion.

Regards,
    JPG
    Has the Horror Companion been released? I can't find it in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Maetco View Post
    Has the Horror Companion been released? I can't find it in the store.
    The old one is on the store. When I finish the SWADE one you will know about it, trust me will be out before Halloween unless QA go on holiday for a month

Yes!!!
    This means super theme is no longer being forced on GMs.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    Yes!!!
    This means super theme is no longer being forced on GMs.
    Well technically it does because Super Strength is in the extension too and without the extension Supers are mere mortals.

Once Moon Wizard has finished the changes he is making to SW extensions etc., with the recent Core changes, I will make the Supers Theme an option and separate it from the Super Extension.

Thanks for separating the theme out. It gives us more themes for other games. We need more themes!

I already separated all the settings/themes into separate extensions as part of my push to update all the SW extensions. (i.e. all Settings are non-graphical changes; and all Themes are graphics-only changes.)
    These should all now be Live.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information