Starfinder Playlist
    Blog Entries

New Sweepstakes to help us get the word out

We are running a sweepstakes to help get the word out about our new Werewolf the Apocalypse Kickstarter campaign.

The winner will get an Ultimate license, Werewolf the Apocalypse ruleset and Core Rules, and a complete Dice Pack Bundle.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...ewolfPromo.php

Good luck everyone!

This is pretty cool and very fair! Nice!

Best of luck to those that enter!!!
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

I just followed the link and everything w/FB was messed up. It wouldn't let me log in using FB (can't recall the exact error, but it was something along the lines of the error I got later). Then, when I tried to share via FB to get more entries, I got this error: "App not active: This app is not accessible right now and the app developer is aware of the issue. You will be able to log in when the app is reactivated."

I got a couple entries but it would have been nice if the FB stuff was working, but either way, that KS looks pretty kickA55! Can't wait to see how well it does!

Blog Entries
    Sorry you are having trouble with it. It’s a third party sweepstakes widget, so not really sure what to suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    I just followed the link and everything w/FB was messed up. It wouldn't let me log in using FB (can't recall the exact error, but it was something along the lines of the error I got later). Then, when I tried to share via FB to get more entries, I got this error: "App not active: This app is not accessible right now and the app developer is aware of the issue. You will be able to log in when the app is reactivated."

I got a couple entries but it would have been nice if the FB stuff was working, but either way, that KS looks pretty kickA55! Can't wait to see how well it does!
    Make sure you are already logged into FB on your browser. Seems to always cause problems when you are not with these Apps.

I just tried this too and got the same results as the other person. I tried in Safari, Firefox and Chrome while signed in to Facebook, with a freshly cleared cache... same results in all three. *shrug*

Blog Entries
    Thanks to everyone who participated in the Werewolf promo sweepstakes. We received 355 entries and the winner received an Ultimate license, Dice Pack Bundle, and they will receive a copy of Werewolf once it releases in October.

The winner, Coots, has been contacted and awarded.

Please continue to help spread the word. Every referral counts.

Thread Information