FG Spreadshirt Swag

A Request for people who sell Professional DnD Adventures on the FG Store

This is mainly for DnD (since that and CoC are the only games I use FGU for), but could you please put the targetted LEVELS somewhere in the description of the product????

PLEASE!!!!???

Lots of Adventures already include this info but lots do not. And as and avid consumer of these products (especially during sales....like right now), I can tell you I usually just skip those listed adventures that do not include this information. It doesn't make any sense for me to purchase an adventure that looks great but then turns out to be levels 1-3, (of which the store currently has about a zillion adventures), when less than a single line of text somewhere in the description would clarify this important detail.

Anyway just a thought.

Thanks for reading.✌😎🙏

I've noticed that as well. I would suggest you always put the number of PCs an adventure is for - something that is also often missing.

Blog Entries
    We often have our community developers enter this information and they often pull it from other storefronts with the text that is provided by the publisher. I have asked James to include this in the upcoming Developer Newsletter to request that the developers add this information when they first set up the product -- even if it isn't in the original product description from the publisher.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We often have our community developers enter this information and they often pull it from other storefronts with the text that is provided by the publisher. I have asked James to include this in the upcoming Developer Newsletter to request that the developers add this information when they first set up the product -- even if it isn't in the original product description from the publisher.
    Fantastic!! Thank you!!! It will only result in me spending more money, I promise you!!

Thread Information