FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Level Bonuses

For those who are interested ... hope the attachment works.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey Dakadin,

Level bonuses are NOT working for us as you describe. I can choose to change them in profession all day long, then right click to share and the changes I wish to make do not happen. I can only choose 'spell' or 'combat' for Core and those will push to the player. I have been able to get some of this to update on the character sheet after a restart of the game.
    Can you please give me an option to allow players to set their own level bonuses again, please. Or a easier way to set them myself.

thanks
    Cal

Hi Calibre2112,

There is an option to have the players do it themselves. Just set option ChL #23: Level Bonus Grouping to None and it will work the way it did before the level bonuses were added.

I just did some testing and the only way I saw an issue with changing a level bonus for a profession with the skill tab of a character sheet open. It won't pick up the updates in that situation. You need to set them up and share them before creating a character. Otherwise you will have to restart because the character sheet has a softclose set on it so it doesn't close completely when it is closed. That is to deal with the time it takes to load the skills tab when first opened.

Can you give me the steps you are doing and what the specific issue is so I can see if there is some other issue?

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Thread Information