STAR TREK 2d20

Post Alternative Wound Colors Extension

This free extension makes changes to wound number colors in the combat tracker, to the dot or wound vertical bar on map tokens and in the wound and hit dice bars for characters on party sheet based on how wounded a creature is. It works with the D&D 4E and 5E rulesets.

You can find it on the Forge here.

Please post any problems you find with the extension in this thread.
    Last edited by Griogre; September 6th, 2023 at 19:48.

The extension is now available on the Forge. As it is a free extension I have put it in the data folder so you can look at it.

Please note if you have an older version of the extension you should delete it as the Forge extension has a different name. You will know if you need to do that if you have two "Alternative Wound Colors" in your list of extensions or the version number reported in chat is less than 2309.04.

The latest FG update seems to have broken this. With only this extension loaded in a new 5E campaign, I get the following errors (regardless of the theme chosen):
    Code:
    [12/15/2023 9:45:09 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "P:DesktopThemeLeather"]:10: attempt to call field 'setWindowMenuIconColor' (a nil value)
    [12/15/2023 9:45:11 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "C:modifierstack:ADV"]:3: attempt to call field 'getButtonTextColor' (a nil value)
    [12/15/2023 9:45:11 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "C:modifierstack:DIS"]:3: attempt to call field 'getButtonTextColor' (a nil value)
    [12/15/2023 9:45:11 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "C:modifierstack:PLUS2"]:3: attempt to call field 'getButtonTextColor' (a nil value)
    [12/15/2023 9:45:11 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "C:modifierstack:MINUS2"]:3: attempt to call field 'getButtonTextColor' (a nil value)
    [12/15/2023 9:45:11 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "C:modifierstack:PLUS5"]:3: attempt to call field 'getButtonTextColor' (a nil value)
    [12/15/2023 9:45:11 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "C:modifierstack:MINUS5"]:3: attempt to call field 'getButtonTextColor' (a nil value)
    [12/15/2023 9:45:11 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_window_menu.lua"]:218: attempt to call field 'getWindowMenuIconColor' (a nil value)
    I'm using version 2309.04.00.
    Last edited by GKEnialb; December 15th, 2023 at 16:51. Reason: added ext version

Thanks for the report. I have just uploaded a new version to the forge that should fix the errors from FGU 4.4.8. The fixes are in version 2312.16.00 and the old broken version is 2309.04.00. So if you update and get the new version you should be good.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Thanks! I can confirm that it works properly for me now.

Version 2312.20.00 is a small proactive update to include a bug fix JPG made to function resetUIGeneralButtonColors() in test.

As always, let me know if you find any issues.

Love the idea of this extension, but the dark blue and black colors are almost impossible to read on dark backgrounds. If you were able to make it a different shade, have a few different options, or let players customize them completely, this would be an incredible extension!

Thread Information