DICE PACKS BUNDLE

50 Fathoms Theme Issue

Not sure if this is the proper place to report this, but I keep getting the following error whenever I boot up my 50 Fathoms server:

[9/2/2023 11:51:05 AM] [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/bonus.png) for frame (fieldlight). [Theme] [graphics/graphics_sw4.xml]
    [9/2/2023 11:51:05 AM] [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/bonus.png) for frame (fielddark). [Theme] [graphics/graphics_sw4.xml]
    [9/2/2023 11:51:06 AM] [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/sheetfocus.png) for frame (fieldfocus). [Theme] [graphics/graphics_sw4.xml]

It started after the most recent big patch and it does go away if I turn off the 50 Fathoms theme. As for other extensions, I run the Adventure Deck and Character Advances. Turning those off and on didn't have any effect.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Just pushed an update of this theme extension to resolve errors and layout inconsistencies. Please run a new Check for Updates.

The extension should be deselected by default, since I renamed internally to match the product ID; so you will need to reselect.

If you are still having a problem, go to the FG data folder (folder button on top of launch screen), then the extensions subfolder, and delete "Theme.ext" if it exists; then restart.

Regards,
    JPG

I did end up having to delete that file, then restart the server twice, but it seems to have cleared itself up. Thanks!
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Thread Information